542 Digital produces high traffic websites, marketed by multi million dollar campaigns.
Making sense of all the resulting collected data is paramount to the effectiveness of these campaigns. Spotting patterns, trends, but most of all the visitors that are most likely to be converted into active opportunities and leads.
We harvest data from the entire ecosystem of analytical data, including our own custom tooling and measurements. The resulting data lake holds the business intelligence for our clients and allows them to make effective marketing decisions.
We are looking for a talented data analyst who is able to query our data lakes effectively, working with developers to provide real-time reporting tools to our clients. We also use this realtime data and turn it around to provide prompts and guidance to visitors to further engage them on client web properties.
Typical duties include:
- using specialist tools to extract the data needed
- responding to data-related queries and keeping track of these
- analysing data to identify trends
- setting up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- researching new ways to make use of data
- producing reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- presenting information generated from data to clients and managers.
If you are able to find the needle in the haystack then talk to us.
Required skill sets are as follows:
- A high level of mathematical ability.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of the ethics of gathering and working with data.
- Google Analytics
- Google Data studio
- AWS Athena
- AWS Redshift
Send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and why you’d be a good fit for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
2023 © 542 Digital Limited. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions.
Trading hours 9:00-6:00 Monday - Friday. Closed evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
542 Digital is a registered company in the UK with company number 09682228.