Behavioural Data Analyst
Service: Data Analysis
542 Digital produces high traffic websites, marketed by multi million dollar campaigns.
Making sense of all the resulting collected data is paramount to the effectiveness of these campaigns. Spotting patterns, trends, but most of all the visitors that are most likely to be converted into active opportunities and leads.
We harvest data from the entire ecosystem of analytical data, including our own custom tooling and measurements. The resulting data lake holds the business intelligence for our clients and allows them to make effective marketing decisions.
You will be responsible for analyzing user behaviour data to gain insights that will help us optimize our applications, provide indepth user data to query, and ultimately use this to qualify leads for CRM. You will be responsible for monitoring the quality of the data, spotting issues before they become a problem.
- Analyze website user behaviour data using tools such as GA4/dataLayer, Baidu, Snowplow, Saleforce and Pardot
- Develop and implement website performance metrics and KPIs
- Develop hypotheses for website improvements and test them using A/B testing
- Collaborate with website development teams to implement behavioural tracking within key projects
- Generate regular reports on website performance and user behaviour for stakeholders for use in lead qualifying
- Monitor data ingress and ensure data quality
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in website analytics
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in website analytics and data analysis
- Strong proficiency in GA4/dataLayer, Baidu, Snowplow, Saleforce and Pardot
- Experience in developing and implementing website performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience in A/B testing and statistical analysis
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experienced knowledge of Athena, Redshift, SQL, DBT
- Ability to use Python and Git to provide automated reporting
If you have a passion for using data to enhance user experience and are able to meet the majority of the above requirements, then please get in touch.
Contract or permanent. Salary details will be provided on application, please get in touch first.
Send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and why you’d be a good fit for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our recruitment policy:
542 Digital request that recruitment agencies do not contact any employee or associate of our company or forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised.
542 Digital will not:
- recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies.
- be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
In the event that a recruitment agency submits an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.