Senior Frontend Developer
542 Digital is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer.
We produce complex applications that harvest and publish financial data in the form of dashboards and interactives. We produce marketing websites for high traffic/value campaigns and customers. We also consume valuable user behavioral data from our applications to enhance and inform their future direction of development.
Our ideal candidate has an understanding of general development across the entire stack, and extremely deep knowledge of modern frontend development. The job requires working closely with our backend and full stack teams to understand the intricacies of each project, their requirements and how to reach a finished product.
You will be:
- Leading technical implementation of 542’s front-end projects, understanding different developers abilities and capabilities.
- Involved in all stages of the SDLC on front-end projects, from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Working alongside our project managers and other senior developers to estimate, plan and produce front-end projects.
- Communicating across teams with other 542 project stakeholders.
- Getting hands on with our TypeScript/React stack.
- Integrating frontend components and functionality into Laravel, Drupal and headless products
- Understanding the front-end pipeline strategy, testing and deployments.
- Writing documentation.
- A team player
- An experienced programmer in standard software development practices and how other parts of technical solutions fit into the front-end architecture.
- Demonstrable experience integrating with Laravel, Drupal and headless products
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and front-end deployment pipelines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Driven to continuously improve both the team and yourself.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ideally a BSc in a related field, although we would consider those without it based on experience.
- 2+ years of React experience.
- 2+ years of TypeScript experience.
- Experience taking projects through the full software development lifecycle.
- Jira and other industry standard tools
- Has worked with UI/UX designers or teams.
- Understanding for design, UX, and design tools such as Figma
- Agile methodology experience or trainingAble to put together and deliver technical presentations.
- Requirements gathering and client interaction.
- Experienced writing automated tests in Cypress.
- Experienced deploying React applications with Docker to AWS.
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD, Vercel and Netlify
- Experience with Laravel, Drupal and headless framework systems
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you’d be a good fit for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!